Top 10 Reasons
1. Gives you the edge: Whether business is good or slow, you have to get your share of whatever business is around. Cutting back on advertising puts you at a disadvantage.
2. Inform the Customer: In times of uncertainty, consumers are careful how they spend. They want to be sure before they buy, they want information. Advertising gives them information – yours or somebody else’s!
3. Stay In Competition: You are in competition with every other retailer in town, no matter what they sell. People only have so much money to spend, if they don’t spend it with you they will spend it with someone else.
4. Bid For The Business: Slow time ahead? People still need goods and services and will spend for them. There is business out there. Your competitors will be bidding for their share – and yours.
5. Promote Traffic & Sales: You can’t do much about most factors in the marketplace, but you can control your own promotion. Advertising is a proven sales tool that returns many times your investment in store traffic and sales.
6. Hold Public Awareness: Once you build a business, you can keep it going with a consistent ad program. But if you cut your advertising and lose public awareness, it’s like starting over again to get it back.
7. Pre-Sell Customer: Your advertising is part of your sales force. Ads help pre-sell the customer and close the sale faster. What saves you time saves you money.
8. Build New Business: One of five people moves every year. So there’s a steady flow of old customers out and new people into the market. These new people don’t know you, tell them about yourself! (Contact us to start you advertising)
9. Keep Sales Up: Over any given period, a company that advertises below the industry average has sales that are below the industry average. THINK ABOUT IT!
10. Advertising Is News: It is news about products and services. JohnnyBoards provides your news that pays off at the cash register, in good times and bad.