Indoor Media Customized for Your Workplace
Click here for School / University or Hospital Campuses
It should come as no surprise that people find their company’s culture as important to their satisfaction as the actual job duties they perform.
Display upcoming events, security procedures, human resource messages and much more. Internal awareness campaigns can be extremely effective in enhancing important or required messages when strategically place in high traffic areas where employees, clients, vendors, contractors and visitors frequent or gather in your facility.
Raise Awareness About:
- Personal Finance – The number one job distraction and what most employees worry about while at work.
- Theft Prevention – Employee theft is higher in the workplace.
- Supply Chain Management – Place updated processes, policies and procedures.
- Workplace Risk – Guard against employee burnout. Mitigate sexual harassment and promote other company policies.
- Preventive Wellness Programs – Tobacco use affects corporate and government health insurance premiums. Reach employees with prevention and mindfulness information to improve workplace happiness and performance.
- Corporate Training – Guard against perishable training. Within 24 hours, people forget an average of 70 percent of new information, and within a week, forgetting claims an average of 90 percent of it.
- ES&H – Proactive approach to regulatory compliance and improve external audit outcomes.
- Special Announcements – Workplace events specific to a building or department.
- Security Concerns – Active shooter information and auto theft prevention.
- Customer Service –Employee Motivation/ Incentive. Guard against employee burnout.
- Campus Safety – Proactive approach to campus awareness for rape, auto theft, and other safety issues that hamper campus reputation as unsafe and affect student enrollment.
Clients with Workplace Indoor Signage: Sample workplace signage for CABQ Better Health Program
Mitigate company risk and exposure to legal concerns.
”JohnnyBoards allows employers and government agencies to reinforce important workplace policies. An employer can utilize the existence of the media in defending against lawsuits where the employee claims no knowledge of the employer’s policies.”
-Tim Salazar, attorney at law.
“In the beginning we were attaching health information to employee paychecks. We stopped attaching them to the paychecks when employees told us they were reading them on the JohnnyBoards in the bathrooms, which was GREAT!!! It was definitely more effective. Thanks JohnnyBoards.”
–Kim Sanchez, Director of Administration, United Blood Services