JohnnyBoards Hosting Agreement
(Legal Mumbo Jumbo for hosting a JohnnyBoard. Happy reading !)
THIS AGREEMENT made and entered into this day by and between JOHNNYBOARDS, LLC hereinafter referred to as “JohnnyBoards” and JohnnyBoards location hereafter referred to as “Host or Partner”. JohnnyBoards and Host hereafter referred to collectively as “the Parties”.
In consideration of the mutual covenants and undertakings of the parties hereto as hereinafter set forth, it is hereby agreed as follows:
1. Host agrees to have JohnnyBoards install poster frames (“JohnnyBoards”). These JohnnyBoards will be installed within 120 days of the date on which this “Host Agreement” is executed.
2. The term of this lease shall be two (2) years, commencing on the date signed by Host. It is understood that this lease shall continue in full force and effect for its like term and thereafter for subsequent successive like terms, not to exceed three subsequent like terms, unless terminated at the end of such term or any successive like term upon written notice by JohnnyBoards served thirty (30) days before the end of such term or subsequent like term.
3. JohnnyBoards remains the owner of all frames, posters, and other materials installed on Host’s property in performance as the exclusive restroom, locker area, water fountain, elevator or other agreed upon location advertiser.
4. JohnnyBoards shall provide Host with one (1) JohnnyBoard advertising spot (8” X 5”) per frame installed at Host facility per month as rental compensation for exclusive hosting of JohnnyBoards. The promotion can be used for any internal promotions. The host will also receive half-price advertising in the JohnnyBoards network. JohnnyBoards reserves the right to compensate Host monetarily using the equivalent market value of said advertising spot.
5. a) Accrued trade advertising must be used within twelve months of being earned. Said space may be accrued to be used for a full network or multi-month showing. b) Monetary compensation to Host will be paid no later than 90 days after the first JohnnyBoard is installed and every 30 days thereafter for so long as this means of compensation is used.
6. JohnnyBoards will print and post the Host’s advertising in fulfilling the trade portion of this contract at no charge to the Host.
7. JohnnyBoards will return the premise to its original condition in the event of the removal of poster frames. A signed and dated photo before installation and after removal of poster frames will confirm the condition to protect both parties.
8. Should any other dispute arise with respect to this agreement, both JohnnyBoards and Host agree that resolution of such disagreement shall be made through binding arbitration conducted pursuant to 44-7-1 seq. et. In the State of New Mexico. Costs of such arbitration shall be borne equally by the parties.
9. Host shall indemnify and hold JohnnyBoards and its successors and assigns harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs or other expenses of any sort as a result of injury to, or loss, or damages to any person or property, including Host, in any way caused by or arising out of the intentional or negligent acts of its agents, employees, or invitees.
10. JohnnyBoards shall indemnify and hold Host and its successors and assigns harmless from any and all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs or other expenses of any sort incurred by JohnnyBoards as a result of injury to, or loss or damages to the property of any persons, including JohnnyBoards, in any way caused by or arising out of the intentional or negligent acts of its agents, employees in the performance of services under this Agreement by JohnnyBoards
11. It is the intent of the Parties that this agreement is binding upon the assigns, and successors of the undersigned as Host and JohnnyBoards.
12. The waiver by the Parties of any breach or breaches of this Agreement or any part thereof, by the Parties shall not affect or constitute a forfeiture of any rights or remedies, legal or equitable which Host may have or may hereinafter claim to have for any subsequent breach of this Agreement.
13. This Agreement and the provisions contained herein shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of New Mexico.
14. This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and there are not other or further written or oral understandings, agreements or covenants with respect hereto except as specifically provided for herein. No variation or modification of this agreement and no waiver of any of this provision shall be valid unless reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
The parties have executed this agreement on the day and date aforesaid. By filling out and submitting this form, you are the terms as legal representative of your company.
More about JohnnyBoards: JohnnyBoards places indoor advertising and bathroom advertising in restrooms, elevators, water fountains, and mailbox areas in locations such as golf courses, restaurants, health clubs, apartments, community centers, hotels, concert venues all over New Mexico including Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Lunas, Belen, Las Vegas, Los Alamos, Rio Rancho as part of its out of home network for small business and public service awareness. Your audience is truly captive from 30 seconds to as much as 4 minutes.
Click here to return to our online Hosting form