Corporate responsibility are as diverse as the terminology used to identify it. Some refer to it as corporate citizenship while others label it as corporate social responsibility (CSR). Initiatives can range from community volunteering to designing products that both meet market demands and help address problems by contributing educational and social programs.
JohnnyBoards embraces corporate responsibility and seeks to strengthen our relationship with communities and build sustainable strategies for addressing large societal issues where we do business.
To practice corporate responsibility successfully, JohnnyBoards makes a commitment to integrate it with our overall business strategy in a way that makes corporate responsibility part of our DNA.
JohnnyBoards, by its nature, integrates corporate social responsibility with its business goals and has at its disposal a more robust set of tools and products for serving customers, stakeholders, and communities.
JohnnyBoards serves our industry and community by::
• Serving on the board of the IBAA ( Indoor Billboard Advertising Association) 2008 – Present
• Serving as the leading IBAA affiliate for reaching the Hispanic market nation wide 2002- present
• Serving as President of C-TEC ( Corporate Technical Educational Council) 2013- present
• Serving as member of TOPS ( Hispano Chamber of Commerce) 2012- present
• Serving as Commissioner for City of Albuquerque commission of Economic Indicators 2013- present Get the Albuquerque Progress Report here.
• Serving as lead sponsor to Crest Race
• Serve as sponsor to Pride ABQ 2010- present
JohnnyBoards understands it is our responsibility as a media placement service to serve our community by providing discounts to non-profits.
More about JohnnyBoards: JohnnyBoards places indoor advertising and bathroom advertising in restrooms, elevators, water fountains, and mail box areas in locations such as golf courses, restaurants, health clubs, apartments, community centers, hotels, concert venues all over New Mexico including Albuquerque, Santa Fe , Las Lunas, Belen, Las Vegas, Los Alamos, Rio Rancho as part of its out of home network for small business and public service awareness . Your audience is truly captive from 30 seconds to as much as 4 minutes.