Social Marketing Health & Wellness Campaigns for Native Communities
In collaboration with Prevention Works, Inc., we created a program that enhances and strengthens all your health, wellness and prevention programs using SAMHSA- based principles.
This Program will:
- Seamlessly tie in all your current health and wellness programs for larger positive and lasting outcomes.
- Utilizes posters and poster size frames to include all social marketing campaign messages with your Department’s brand on each frame.
- Easily and effectively engage your entire community.
- Engage, involve, and provide leadership opportunities and training for all your youth involved in the program. Includes an online campaign database for tracking and evaluation. Agile project management methodology for positive team building.
- Utilize the most culturally appropriate, cutting edge, and evidence-based programs. (SAMHSA approved principles.)
- Include an external evaluator (required for continual grant funding).
- Include a campaign that is scalable and can be implemented at a very reasonable cost of financial and human resources.
- Preventions Works Consulting
Frank G. Magourilos, MPS, SCPS, ICPS
SAMHSA Strategic Prevention
Framework National Trainer
& Indoor Awareness Media